Auction Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE PARTICULARLY TO EACH SPECIFIC AUCTION.
The below listed "Terms and Conditions" are the complete and only understanding on which property to be sold" Unless Stated Otherwise Before Start of Auction"
- CAVEAT EMPTOR: The property purchased at Premier Lifestyle (PL) is sold "AS IS" without any representations or warranties, express or implied, by PL or its consignor(s) as to the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or description of any property. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to the client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. PL shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The buyer should assume all items are not free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. All prospective buyers are strongly advised to examine any property in which they are interested in before the auction takes place. ''All Absentee and Phone bids are accepted with the understanding that you bid as if you examined the property in person or had a representative do so for you.'' All items are available for viewing during auction preview hours. Or by appointment. BY BIDDING ON AN ITEM, you are entering into a binding legal contract. if you have not responded to our correspondence by the close of the 15th day after the close of auction, or made firm payment arrangements, we reserve the option to make the items ''no sales'' cancel the transaction, and for any On Line Auction Company buyers Post an NPB on buyer through said company.
- BUYER PREMIUM, SHIPPING, SALES TAX: in house a charge of 20% will be added to the final bid price (up to 23% FOR ANY ON LINE BIDDING COMPANY, effective immediately), and is payable by the buyer, RETAINED BY PREMIER LIFESTYLE, LLC and not part of consignors proceeds, as well as Ohio sales tax unless the property is being shipped to a state other than Ohio, or the property is purchased for resale under a proper State resale number, or other legal exemption. Property that is picked up in person is subject to Ohio State sales tax.
- PAYMENTS: Cash, bank or certified checks, wired funds, PayPal, Venmo or personal checks drawn on a Ohio bank, are acceptable forms of payment, property may be immediately picked up or shipped after all full and cleared payments are paid to PL. Personal checks drawn on out of state banks are acceptable; however, property may not be picked up or shipped until the 12th day following receipt of the check. or check has cleared our bank. In Premier Lifestyle’s sole discretion, a sale may be nullified if payment is not received from buyer within 15 days of the close of auction.
- RESERVE AND DISPUTED BIDS Some Lots in the Sale may be subject to a confidential reserve below which the Lot will not be sold. The reserve will not exceed the low estimate of the Lot. The Auctioneer may open the bidding on any Lot below the reserve by placing a bid on behalf of the consignor and may continue to bid on behalf of the consignor up to the amount of the reserve. This may be done by placing consecutive bids or by placing bids in response to other bidders.'' in case of competing cross bids auctioneer may raise bid to the next bid above lowest competitive bids '' IN CASE if any dispute arises after a sale, Premier Lifestyle’s sale record shall be conclusive and final.
- MISCELLANEOUS: (a) all measurements and weights are approximate, (b) PL does not provide shipping services, buyers are responsible for shipping arrangements, and any/all shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer (c) PL, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse a bid or withdraw property for any reason prior to the final auction close, (d) PL will decide any bidding disputes, (e) Premier Lifestyle will not be responsible for computer breakdowns, viruses, interruptions, or programming errors, (f) if purchased property cannot be provided by PL for any reason, the sale shall be deemed cancelled without any liability to Premier Auction Galleries. (g) Under no circumstance will Premier Lifestyle’s liability exceed the purchase price of an item. (h) Legal matters will be governed under the laws of the State Of Ohio. The conduct of the auction and all transactions associated with it, the Terms and Conditions herein set forth, together with the rights and obligations of Premier Lifestyle, Consignor and Buyer are governed by the laws under the jurisprudence of the State of Ohio. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found by an Ohio court to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable that part will be discounted and the rest of the Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- IF PURCHASED LOT, for any reason, cannot be delivered in the same condition as at the time of sale, or should any purchased Lot be stolen, mis-delivered or lost prior to delivery, then Premier Lifestyle shall not be liable for any amount in excess of that paid by the purchaser after 7 days after the auction ends.
- BUYER'S OBLIGATIONS: (a) Pay promptly in good funds, (b) buyer pays for and arranges all shipping, insurance and packing costs, (c) buyer must remove or cause property to be shipped from Premier Lifestyle’s premises within 15 days of the auction close. Storage charges of $5.00 per item per day will be incurred by the buyer beyond the 15-day limit and must be paid before the property is released. 30 days after the close of the auction, Premier Lifestyle may dispose of left property without reserve, and without notice to the purchaser. Items left for a length of time where storage fees exceed the purchase cost of goods, PL shall take possession of the items, and have the option of re-offering the merchandise with no obligation to the original buyer. (d) promptly advise PL of any problems.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: As a service to our customers, we will ship in house on smaller invoices and/or lots, PAG offers several shipping company suggestions on furniture and larger items if requested. PL makes no guarantee of any services provided by the suggested shippers. The buyer is free to contact any shipping company they wish, and shippers are not limited to those suggested by PL.
- BIDDING INCREMENTS: unless otherwise indicated by the auctioneer, the following bid increments will be used. $ VALUE INCREMENT 0 TO 49 $5, 50 TO 299.00 $10.00 300.00 TO 999.00 $25.00 1000.00 TO 2999.00 $50.00 3000.00 TO 4999.00 $100.00, 5000.00 TO 9,999.00 $250.00, 10.000.00 TO 19,999 $1000.00 20,000.00 TO 49,999 $2,500.00.,, 50,000.00 AND OVER $5,000.00.
- TITLE OF PROPERTY: Title of the property immediately passes to the highest bidder acknowledged when the hammer falls at which point the bidder assumes full risk and responsibility for the Property. The buyer shall pay the full purchase price which includes Hammer price, together with the 20% (or23% if applicable) buyers premium, plus any applicable taxes. Payment shall be made in cash, check, credit cards accepted by PL. If payment is made by check PL reserves the right to hold Property purchased until funds have cleared the bank. Buyer agrees to pay a handling charge of $50 for any check dishonored by the drawee.
- ALL PERSPECTIVE BUYERS: ABSENTEE AND PHONE BIDS. Must register and provide two forms of identification before bidding. We may require bank letter of credit. All absentee and phone bids must be made 24 hours prior to sale times. Premier Lifestyle will not be responsible for failing to execute any bids or admission in connection with any such phone or absentee bids''. When we call or you call us to arrange either an absentee or phone bid, we will need a Visa or MasterCard number to verify your identity'‘. For absentee bidders we will bid in a competitive manner as if you were in attendance. PL will not be responsible for failing to execute any bids for any reason. We offer this service as a courtesy to our customers who cannot attend the sale or who do not wish to be identified as a bidder. ''MISUNDERSTANDINGS CAN ARISE'' when an absentee bidder is unsuccessful and losses the bid to an identical bid or less that the one, they left. This situation can occur when as the result of our monetary bidding increments to which we adhere to....TO PREVENT this situation we suggest that you leave a +1 to their bid. By adding a +1 you give the representative the authority to go one more bid on your behalf...in some rare cases there may be two identical bids with +1 after them in that case we will accept the first one received by us in writing, in case there was a +2 after a bidders bid then he or she will have been the highest bidder against your +1 bid.
- Online Bidding: These Terms and Conditions are applicable to those buyers who work with us directly and not through Any Online Internet Auction Company. For bidders who wish to bid with us through Any Online Internet Auction Company please review there bidding and contract terms. PREMIER LIFESTYLE. Also, items left at PL past 30 days are subject to storage fees and after 60 days subject being resold at PL for accumulated $5.00 day storage fees.
PREMIER LIFESTYLE, LLC considers the privacy and protection of its clients' personal data to be of utmost importance. To ensure that you feel confident about providing us with your personal information when communicating with us and using our services, we outline below our practices in relation to the collection and use of personal data. Changes may be made at any time.
To provide you with timely notice about upcoming auctions and events, PREMIER LIFESTYLE may send you email notices based on your expressed interests. At any time, you may also send an email to email@example.com and request that your email address be removed from our lists.
While we will not voluntarily disclose your personal data we may disclose such information if we are required to do so by a Court Order, if we are requested by government or law enforcement authorities, if we are required to do so pursuant to other legal processes, or if it becomes necessary to protect the rights or property of PREMIER LIFESTYLE, LLC.
These terms and conditions are presented as “typical”. Each auction has specific terms and conditions contained in the Auction Notice and on the Auction Platform. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions for each auction.